This is a replay of one of our most popular SS Episodes. Enjoy!
In this episode of the show, you’ll learn about your host, Danny Randazzo, and why he’s sharing his wisdom about the three core pillars of wealth: money, mindset, and investing. We’ll talk about what it takes to leave a W2 job and become a full-time entrepreneur, why it’s so important to get your mindset right before you set new goals, and why this podcast will be your go-to resource for all things money & mindset.
Have a question you’d like Danny & friends to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Who Danny Randazzo is and why he’s so passionate about money, mindset, and investing.
- How he prepared to leave his corporate, W2 job and become a full time real estate investor.
- Why money, mindset, and investing are the three core pillars for wealth and financial freedom.
- What you’ll learn from The Danny Randazzo Show as we publish daily episodes to inspire, teach, and motivate you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Danny on Entrepreneurs on Fire: Achieve financial freedom by working less and earning more
- Danny on Joe Fairless’s The Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Show:
- Danny on The Cashflow Ninja: How to Create Your Roadmap for Financial Freedom
- Danny on Evan Holladay’s Monumental Podcast: Getting Further, Faster with Multifamily Investing
- Danny on Justin Grimes’ The Cashflow Hustle: How to find the “Secret Sauce” on your Cashflow Journey
- Danny on The Road to Family Freedom: Starting Bigger than You Think You Can with Commercial Real Estate