We’re introducing a key concept today, one that we’ll build on over the coming weeks & months. This concept is called the Wheel of Life, and it’s one of the best ways we’ve found to not only build a determined mindset, but to check in with yourself regularly about all the important areas of your life.
Danny introduces the Wheel of Life and what each of its eight sections represent. He also talks about why he’s found it to be such a useful tool for creating a balanced, fulfilling, and abundant life.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The eight sections of the Wheel of Life.
- How you can use this tool to monitor how you’re doing in the eight areas that make up a fulfilling life.
- What Danny has found while using this tool
- Why it’s important to take stock of how you’re doing in each area and in the bigger picture.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.