We’re talking about another piece of the wheel of life today, and this one is a personal favorite of Danny’s: finances.
Are you happy with how much you’re making? Spending? Keeping? Investing? You can use this tool to check in with your personal and business finances and figure out how you can tweak your income sources, your spending, and your overall financial health.
Check out the other Wheel of Life episodes if you haven’t yet:
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s a good habit to check in with your personal and business finances.
- Goals you might have for your money and how to make it work for you.
- Why you should check in with your partner and/or family on your finances.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.