We’re up to piece six of eight on the Wheel of Life, and this time we’re talking about spirituality.
There’s more to life than all the things we run around doing every day. It’s important to get in touch with the aspects of ourselves that need quiet, calm, and peace.
Whatever spirituality means to you, make time to check in with the spiritual aspects of your life. Do you need more time to meditate? To reconnect with your community? To journal, pray, or practice other spiritual routines?
Check out the other Wheel of Life episodes in this series:
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s important to pay attention to and feed the spiritual aspects of yourself and your life.
- How you can make time to clear your mind and get in touch with the quieter parts of yourself.
- How this aspect of the Wheel of Life fits in with the others.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.