Today we’re tackling piece number five of the Wheel of Life: Relationships!
Our relationships, both personal and professional, are the foundation of a healthy and successful life. It’s important to keep an eye on the health of our relationships and invest more into them when we find ourselves falling short.
It’s also important to end relationships that aren’t healthy or are no longer a good fit. It’s a natural part of life and evolving into the next version of yourself. How can you invest in your relationships today?
Check out the other Wheel of Life episodes in this series:
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What you can do when you find you’re not investing in your relationships as much as you might like.
- Common times when relationships might take a back seat to other aspects of life.
- Why it’s okay to let go of relationships that aren’t contributing to your overall wellbeing.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.