We’re moving on to slice number four on the Wheel of Life: Health.
Many of us put our health on the back burner when we’re busy, stressed, or in pursuit of a big goal. But it’s important to take good care of your health throughout your journey, so you’re feeling & functioning your best.
Remember, the Wheel of Life is a self-assessment tool – so the opinion that matters here is yours. What does the healthiest version of you feel like? How can you make that happen?
Check out the other Wheel of Life episodes in this series:
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What to think about when you’re considering the Health slice of the Wheel of Life.
- Why so many of us put our health on the back burner when we’re busy.
- A couple of Danny’s favorite practices for keeping his health where he wants it to be, even when he has a lot going on.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.