Today we’re talking about one of our favorite strategies for supercharging the value of any property you might buy. It’s called value-add forced appreciation, and while it might sound complicated, it’s simple enough once you walk through it.
In this episode you’ll learn about value-add forced appreciation and how it looks different in the residential versus commercial real estate markets. And you’ll hear why it’s one of our favorite strategies in the multifamily investment space in particular.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular foundational topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What value-add forced appreciation is and why it’s different in the residential and commercial markets.
- How to do a forced appreciation with a residential property or with a commercial property.
- Why we love using this strategy with multifamily real estate in particular.
- How to increase the property valuation for a commercial property and supercharge its equity.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.