When you’re new to the world of real estate investing, all of the new terminology and options for investment can be overwhelming. We’re starting at the beginning today and talking about types of real estate investments you can look into as you work to grow your portfolio and achieve your goals.
You’ll hear about options for residential real estate, commercial investments, and some of the things you’ll need to keep in mind when you decide to take either path.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular investing topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The different types of real estate investment options you have when beginning your journey as an investor.
- Why it’s important to consider the differences between commercial and residential real estate options.
- Where you should go to finance your investments, depending on their size and cost.
- Some of the new and different investment options that you can consider based on your geographical area and investing goals.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.