It’s Money Wednesday, which is designed to provide you with practical money-management tools and strategies so you can feel in control of your finances and on track to build an abundant life.
On today’s episode, we’re talking about why it’s important to track your monthly income and expenses – especially if you’re at the beginning of your financial freedom journey.
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s so important to understand what sources of income you have coming in each month.
- A simple method for tracking your income and expenses.
- How tracking your expenses and income will help you figure out where your time is going and how you want to evolve.
- Where you can find or create your own simple tracking spreadsheet.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Download our Income & Expenses Tracker Template and start tracking yours this month!