Danny and Kelli Garrett are back answering your questions. This time, they’re talking about how you can stay focused on your goals, what they would do differently in their careers, and why your network is so important.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why your network and the people in your innermost circle are such an important piece of achieving your goals.
- What Kelli would do differently if she started her career over again.
- How simple math can help you break down your goals into manageable pieces.
- Why you have to make the leap to even bigger goals if you want to accelerate and maximize your success.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.