Today is Mindset Tuesday! On Tuesdays, we share tips for improving your mindset so you can feel confident that you’ll achieve anything you set your mind to.
On this episode, Danny shares three tricks he uses to keep calm under pressure – whether that’s in a high-stakes negotiation, an important meeting, or to wind down after a day of learning and growing.
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s a good idea to have some calming techniques up your sleeve.
- How to use a fake yawn to relax your nervous system and buy yourself a second to think.
- How to do circle breathing and increase the amount of oxygen in your brain & body.
- What to do if you’re in a stressful situation and want to get grounded & re-focused.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!