In this week’s Spotlight Sunday episode, we have Caitlin Randazzo on the show sharing her story. She talks about how her childhood, early travels, and decision to move to New York at the age of 18 shaped her entrepreneurial mindset and her outlook on life and business.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular foundational topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Caitlin’s childhood – especially her family and travels – shaped her mindset.
- What she learned from moving from the South to New York City and across the country to California before eventually moving back home to South Carolina.
- How she’s found and embraced opportunities that have changed her life.
- What you can do to say yes to the opportunities life offers you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Caitlin Randazzo | PassiveInvesting.com | Instagram
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.