We all have problems in life, and it’s up to us to find solutions. If you have money problems, solving those before tackling other issues in your life can make everything easier. Danny talks about this idea on today’s Money Wednesday episode.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s on our shoulders to solve our problems – not wait for someone else to figure them out on our behalf.
- How money can make our other problems more difficult to solve.
- Why it’s crucial to solve your money problems first.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.