A common question people new to the real estate world ask is: should I hire and work with a coach?
The real question you should be asking yourself is: do I want to go further, faster?
Working with a coach is one of the best things you can do to accelerate your success. It’s important to find someone who is active in their field and a real master at it, because working with someone like that can help you avoid some crucial pitfalls.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why working with a coach can help you accelerate whatever you’re doing and achieve your goals faster.
- What Danny looks for in a coach when he wants to hire one.
- The mindset shift you can go through when deciding to invest in expensive coaching or conferences.
- Why working with an experienced coach will help you avoid some common and potentially expensive mistakes.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.