This is a replay of one of our most popular YQAS episodes. Enjoy!
Kelli Garrett joins me today to help answer more listener questions. This week, we’re talking about whether you should invest in single or multi-family properties if you’re just getting started in real estate, and we share our experiences.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular foundational topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What to think about when you’re buying your first investment property.
- What Danny and Kelli did to get started in real estate investing .
- Why your investment should first and foremost align with your goals.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- 005: The 8 Step Guide to Close on Your First (Or Next) Investment Property
- Check out our homepage to download our 8 Step Guide to Closing On Your First Investment Property!
- 008: Flipping Businesses and Building Your Mindset with Kelli Garrett
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.