How can you raise money from investors quickly and efficiently? It takes a solid team, a great offering, and practice. Today, Danny shares his tips for raising capital based on his experience raising $2.5M from investors in 6 days.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The number one rule for raising capital for investments.
- Why it’s crucial to have a solid team around you when you’re pitching to investors and raising money.
- How to put together a clean, crisp, and detailed pitch for investors.
- Why you need to practice pitching over and over again.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.