On today’s Spotlight Sunday, Caitlin & Danny talk about their pivot from San Francisco to Charleston and why they decided to go all in on real estate.
They talk about making sacrifices in a relationship for bigger goals, what it’s like to move across the country, and what they did to make sure they were supported in a time of major transition.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What Caitlin and Danny had to discuss and sacrifice in their move to Charleston from San Francisco.
- Advice about leaving your own business to pursue different goals.
- Why it’s important to stay in touch with your community even when you move and work to build a new one.
- How Caitlin and Danny combined their skills and experiences to leap head first into the real estate investing world.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.