In this episode, Danny and Caitlin talk about their real estate investments today and how their strategy has changed over time.
They talk through the first few properties they bought, what they learned from being in the short-term rental industry, and why they needed to reassess after each new venture to get to where they are now.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Caitlin and Danny began their work as investors after moving to Charleston, South Carolina.
- What they learned from flipping houses, buying foreclosures at auction, and creating Airbnbs.
- Why they wanted to pivot away from time-intensive investments like short-term rentals and flips.
- How they decide to pivot to multifamily real estate and what they did to make their way into this industry.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Spotlight Sunday: Caitlin & Danny On Pivoting from San Francisco to Charleston
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.