Today’s listener question is: if I just inherited a good amount of money, should I use it to pay off my mortgage?
Danny and Kelli answer this question and talk about different strategies for paying off your mortgage (and whether you should ever fully pay it off at all). They also talk about the price of home ownership and other things to think about when it comes to buying or renting your home.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Whether you should pay off your mortgage in full.
- How different mortgage amortization plans can affect your financial strategy.
- The hidden costs of home ownership.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Grant Cardone
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.