Money is one of the foundational pillars of what this show is about, so today we’re talking about why it’s just a tool for you to control.
Money is only valuable because we can exchange it for things we want – food, shelter, travel, and even our time. It’s your responsibility to take control of your money, rather than letting it control you.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular fundamental topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why money has no value on its own and why this makes it a perfect tool.
- Why you have to take control of your money instead of letting it control you.
- Lessons we can learn from Warren Buffett about how he thinks about and uses money.
- How money can be used to take back your time and make space for more of what you love.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Warren Buffett
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.