Money is a tool that you can use to your benefit, and it’s not just about paying for the essentials in life.
How can money help you do more of the things you love? Hiking, making creative videos, traveling, spending time with loved ones?
Today we’re talking about how money can allow you to spend more time doing the things you’re really passionate about in life, and why this mindset shift is an important one.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why money can help you do more of what you love.
- What a friend recently told Danny about his experience with passive income and investing in his hobbies.
- What you could do with more money to enrich your life in other ways.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Money Wednesday: Money is a Tool You Control
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.