Sometimes you need to let go of what you have so you can make space for more. Today we’re talking about how this concept applies to your money, mindset, and your overall financial freedom.
Don’t hold on so tightly to what you have now, because you may be limiting your ability to expand for the future.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What it looks and feels like when you’re holding on too tightly to something.
- How holding on to something like a deal or your savings can limit your ability to expand.
- Why working together with others can help you scale and increase your capacity for growth and more of what you want.
- How you can start to let go of what you have to make room for more and new iterations of your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.