Our listener question this week is from Jamie, who asks: Can I start investing in real estate while I’m still working a full-time job?
Danny and Kelli Garrett answer this question and talk about how they both got started investing when they still worked corporate jobs. They also offer advice about getting your mindset right to pursue your goal of financial freedom even when you feel “busy”.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Whether you can or should start investing in real estate while working a full-time job.
- How Kelli got her start investing while she was working in corporate America and moving frequently.
- How Danny’s full-time job helped him transition more easily into full-time investing and entrepreneurship.
- What to do when you feel tired, busy, or stuck and want to get closer to your version of financial freedom.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Kelli Garrett | Garrett Ventures Group
- 008: Spotlight Sunday: Flipping Businesses and Building Your Mindset with Kelli Garrett
- 035: Your Questions Answered Saturday: Building Wealth vs. Saving
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.