Today we’re talking about the importance of underwriting for ensuring financial accuracy and a good return on your investments. We’ll discuss what underwriting is, how you can get better at it, and why it forms the foundation of a good deal.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular fundamental topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What underwriting is and why it’s important for ensuring financial accuracy and return on investment.
- Why you need to understand an investment’s history and its potential for future income generation.
- Why it’s common practice in the underwriting industry to be conservative with your estimates.
- How to get better at underwriting and educate yourself about the process.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Multifamily Underwriting Strategies for Large Apartment Deals
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.