On Young, Hungry, & Determined Fridays, we talk about the most important strategies you can implement now to achieve your biggest, most ambitious goals. It’s not about being young – it’s about feeling young, excited, and determined to achieve whatever it is you dream of doing.
Today we’ll explore the importance of income streams, why you want streams with minimal disruption, and why real estate is Danny’s go-to income stream for building wealth. We’ll talk about a couple other options for income streams, too, and discuss how you can get started.
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How having multiple income streams can help you be yourself, feel young, and pursue the things you love.
- Why it’s ideal to have multiple income streams.
- Examples of additional income streams that can supplement or replace your active income.
- Why real estate is one of the most effective income streams you can add to your portfolio.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- The Boy Who Lost His Wallet (Wealth Lessons for Kids) by Danny Randazzo
- Danny and the Ice Cream (Wealth Lessons for Kids) by Danny Randazzo