Our foundational topic today is: debt! There’s good debt and bad debt, contrary to what some debt-doomsdayers say. Not all debt is harmful; some of it can actually be used to your advantage, if you do your research and apply your knowledge correctly.
In this episode, you’ll learn about the difference between good and bad debt and some examples of each. We’ll also talk about how you can use good debt to create income streams and walk through how you could use debt to buy something like a single family home that provides passive rental income.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular foundational topic? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why there actually is good debt, contrary to what many people say.
- The differences between good and bad debt and how to tell which is which.
- Why you should focus on creating a plan to get out of debt before investing if you have “bad” debt.
- How to use good debt to create additional income streams.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.