In today’s episode, I’m giving you a glimpse in to what’s going on in my business.
My team and I have had a great flow of deals in recently, and we recently closed a property in the Triangle area of North Carolina. Now it’s time to do some improvements to the property, make sure the community is ready and excited for what’s next, and make sure our investment is ready for the long run.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What’s going on in the world of PassiveInvesting.com and what we’re investing in now.
- Why we’re particularly excited about the Triangle area of North Carolina right now.
- What we’re doing to make sure our newest investment property is ready for the long haul.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.