It’s essential to get uncomfortable if you want to create any change in your life. You’re never going to get new results if you keep doing the same things you’ve always done. So if financial freedom is your goal, you have to be willing to do things differently.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s essential to get uncomfortable if you want to create something new in your life.
- Why it’s so tempting to just keep doing what you’re comfortable with.
- What you can do to get out of your comfort zone and closer to your goal of financial freedom.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Foundation Monday: Wheel of Life
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.