On today’s Spotlight Sunday episode, we’re joined by business powerhouse Kelli Garrett of Garrett Ventures Group. Kelli is a fellow investor, business-flipper, and competitive basketball player with some excellent tips for creating a strong mindset and a great team.
Kelli and Danny talk about how Kelli became an entrepreneur, what her upbringing in rural South Carolina taught her about life and team-building, and what it means to flip a business.
Kelli is also going to be joining us for some episodes of Your Questions Answered Saturday to provide some additional expertise and a different approach to your questions about money, mindset, and investing.
Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And follow us on Instagram or Facebook to see if you make it on!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Kelli’s upbringing in rural South Carolina taught her values and skills that she uses every single day.
- Why she feels that networking has been one of the single best tools for scaling her business.
- What Kelli looks for when building new relationships.
- Why it’s critical to add teammates to your business who bring different skillsets and approaches.
- Kelli’s advice for other women in the real estate and investing industries.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Kelli Garrett | Garrett Ventures Group
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.