It’s Your Questions Answered Saturday! On these episodes, we answer questions from listeners about money, mindset, and investing. Want to hear your question on the show? Leave us a voicemail at 843 790 4245.
This week’s question is about how to find and pick a business partner. Danny talks about his experiences with business partnership and how he builds strong relationships with peers and potential partners in the industry.
Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why picking a business partner can be challenging, but is a great way to grow.
- What Danny learned from early experiences with business partners.
- What to look for in a business partner and questions to ask them.
- Why it’s crucial to get out there, meet people, and get in front of them if you want to build a network and get to know great potential partners.
- How to build a strong relationship with peers and potential business partners.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.