For this week’s Mindset Tuesday, we’re talking about how and why to check in with yourself throughout the day. Danny shares a favorite tool that he uses to reduce stress, practice gratitude, and get re-focused on the day’s goals.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular foundational topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s important to practice gratitude throughout the day.
- How to check in with your emotions, both good and bad, to understand how they’re affecting your mindset.
- Why putting words down onto paper can help us refocus and process challenging emotions and situations more easily.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.