Today we’re going back in time and putting the spotlight on Caitlin and Danny from 2017, as Danny recalls his mindset at the very beginning of his real estate investing journey.
Danny talks about his lifelong love of finance, how he built his equity nest egg, and the life-changing moment that helped him recommit to his dream of financial freedom.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Danny learned about money and finance throughout his childhood and early adulthood.
- Why he got briefly distracted from his love of investing and real estate.
- What Danny did to build up his first and second equity nest eggs and make his first real estate purchases.
- Why he wanted to recommit to his dream of being a real estate investor.
- How Danny and Caitlin made their first investments in the multifamily real estate markets in 2017 and what they’ve done since.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.