What is a self-directed IRA and what do you need to know about it? In this week’s Investing Thursday episode, Danny talks about SDIRAs, why they’re a more flexible investment vehicle than other options, and what you can (and can’t) invest in with your SDIRA funds.
If you want to take more control of your investments than you get with your typical 401k, a self-directed IRA might be particularly interesting to you.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular foundational topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What you need to know about self-directed IRAs and how they differ from other investment accounts.
- Why finding a good custodian is one of the most important things you need to do when opening a self-directed IRA.
- What types of investments you can (and can’t) make with your self-directed IRA funds.
- Why you should explore this option if you want to make alternative investments or have more control over what your retirement funds are supporting.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- The Entrust Group
- GoldStar Trust Company
- Equity Trust Company
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.