Does owning a home actually make financial sense? The answer may not be as straightforward as you’d think, and we’re digging into this somewhat controversial topic today.
In this episode, Danny talks about some of the risks and benefits of owning your home and different approaches you can take. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide what works for your life – but it’s always good to think critically about your financial decisions.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why owning a home might not be the best financial decision for you.
- What to think about when you’re debating whether to put a down payment on a house.
- Why some investors are choosing to rent their own homes and purchase properties in hot markets.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.