We’re tackling a different mindset topic today, this time geared towards your career.
Working in the consulting or professional services industry can be rewarding, but also exhausting. Many smart, ambitious people end up in these career paths because they’re not sure what else they’d like to do.
Well, if you’re looking for a way to quit that corporate job, passive income can be one big part of your strategy. In this episode, Danny talks about how he used discipline to build his equity nest egg and eventually quit the corporate world.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why so many people go into the career path of consulting or professional services when they’re not sure what they want to do.
- Why these careers can be a great opportunity for building your equity nest egg.
- How passive income streams can help you cut back or quit your full-time corporate job.
- Why it’s crucial to be disciplined and invest in yourself if you want to learn about investing and create more freedom.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.