Today Caitlin & Danny Randazzo talk about how they navigate investing & business as a couple. They share how and when they started to create a vision for their life together, answer some of the questions they get asked about working together, and discuss how they get through challenging times.
Caitlin & Danny also talk about their investing education and some of the people who inspire them to learn and do more.
Do you have a question about investing, mindset, or working together as a couple? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Caitlin & Danny met and realized that they could combine their skills to build a unique life together.
- What to do if you want to teach your partner about investing, money, and mindset.
- How to open up conversations with your partner about investing.
- Why you should build your network and fill it with expanders who keep you learning & growing.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Spotlight Sunday: Who Is Danny Randazzo? and What You’ll Learn about Money, Mindset, and Investing
- Spotlight Sunday: Determining Your Own Entrepreneurial Path with Caitlin Randazzo
- Bigger Pockets
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids about Money – That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not by Robert Kiyosaki
- Jada Pinkett-Smith and Will Smith
- Grant & Elena Cardone
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.