Today Kelli Garrett and Danny are answering another listener question, this time about the difference between building wealth and saving money. If you’re a longtime saver, this episode is one you definitely need to listen to!
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The crucial difference between saving money and building wealth.
- Why so many of our parents taught us that saving money was important, and why that advice should be changed a bit for our current market.
- What the rule of 72 is, what compound interest is, and why both of them are so important if you want to build wealth.
- What you can do to build your wealth while making sure you have enough money in your rainy day fund.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Warren Buffett
- Money Wednesday: Dead Money
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.