Welcome back to Young, Hungry & Determined Friday! Today we’re talking about meetups and why they’re one of the best ways to provide value to people in your network and build your authority in your industry.
Taking action is one of the most important things we can do to create financial freedom and build a supportive community of like-minded people around us.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular foundational topic or mindset challenge? Have a specific question for us?
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s important to provide value to people in your network.
- Why connecting people is one of the very best ways to help them.
- What to do to become a connector, even if you don’t have many people around you yet.
- How connecting people and starting a meetup can help you build authority in your industry.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- If you’re in Charleston, join us for our twice-monthly breakfast meetup! We meet every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month at 60 Bull Cafe from 7:30 – 9:00am. We’d love to see you!
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.