Today we’re doing a deep dive into step number one of the eight-step investing guide I introduced back in episode 5.
Developing your criteria is an incredibly important step, because if you don’t know what you’re looking for, what’s worth taking a closer look at, and what’s going to get you closer to your goal, then you’ll have a hard time finding it.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you have to know what your goal is and where you want to go before you go out looking for deals.
- The kinds of goals you might set that a great investment property can help you achieve.
- What to consider in terms of monthly cashflow, location, and risk when you’re defining your criteria.
- What market metrics are and which ones you need to pay attention to when considering a potential investment property.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- 005: Investing Thursday: The 8-Step Guide to Close on Your First (Or Next) Investment Property
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.