Today we’re talking about step three in the investing guide: submitting offers and using that opportunity to build your relationships. Now that you have solid leads, it’s time to grow your network so you can get great deals in the future, too.
Check out the previous episodes in this series, too:
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you need to lean into the relationship-building aspect of submitting offers.
- How you can be the first to hear about off-market deals.
- Why you need to make sure you truly want to buy an asset when you submit an offer.
- What you can do to build relationships with sellers, brokers, and others in the industry.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- 005: The 8-Step Guide to Close on Your First (Or Next) Investment Property
- 033: The 8-Step Investing Guide Deep Dive: Step One
- 040: The 8-Step Investing Guide Deep Dive: Step Two
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.