Step four is all about getting your team together. To close your deal successfully and set your business up to be the best it can be, you need an awesome team behind you. This includes lawyers, property managers, lenders, contractors, and investors. You’ll learn about what role each of these players has in your business and how you can find them.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How your efforts in relationship-building will pay off in step four as you build your team.
- Why it’s always a good idea to have a lawyer when you’re closing real estate transactions.
- How to prime investors for new real estate deals you’re excited about and want capital for.
- Why it’s a good idea to talk to several local banks and lenders before selecting one if you’re doing a smaller deal.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- 005: The 8-Step Guide to Close on Your First (Or Next) Investment Property
- 033: The 8-Step Investing Guide Deep Dive: Step One
- 040: The 8-Step Investing Guide Deep Dive: Step Two
- 047: The 8-Step Investing Guide Deep Dive: Step Three
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.