Today’s step of the 8-Step Investing Guide: contract & due diligence! It’s crucial to use the time between drafting the contract and closing day to make sure everything at your property is as you expected.
Many issues can be ironed out before closing if they’re caught early, but it’s your job to make sure you get your boots on the ground and find out if the investment is up to your standards.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at email@example.com and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you need to make sure your new investment property is up to your standards and you’re aware of any issues.
- How to deal with issues that may arise in your due diligence period that you want the current owner to fix.
- Why you should bring your property manager on walkarounds with you at a new property.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- 005: The 8-Step Guide to Close on Your First (Or Next) Investment Property
- 033: The 8-Step Investing Guide Deep Dive: Step One
- 040: The 8-Step Investing Guide Deep Dive: Step Two
- 047: The 8-Step Investing Guide Deep Dive: Step Three
- 054: The 8-Step Investing Guide Deep Dive: Step Four
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.