Investing Thursdays lay the groundwork for you to become a real estate investor, grow your wealth, and secure financial freedom.
Today Danny’s sharing his eight-step process for closing on an investment property so you can start investing, too. From determining what goal you want your investment to achieve, to rounding up a great team, to implementing your business plan, this eight-step guide covers all the bases.
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What our 8 steps for finding, purchasing, and maintaining investment properties look like.
- Why it’s so crucial to define what you’re looking for in a property before you start.
- How to set a goal for your investment and create a business plan that supports that goal.
- Why a great team and a good relationship with your property manager are crucial ingredients for a successful investment.
- How to start implementing your business plan as soon as you close on your first (or next) property.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Download our 8 Step Guide to Closing On Your First Investment Property!