Today Danny’s walking you through five steps you can start taking now to build a solid financial foundation. If you want financial freedom, you can take action every single day (in ways big and small) to get there.
Beginning with taking stock of your assets and liabilities and moving up to setting goals, we’ll talk about a simple five-step process for getting the foundation of your financial life laid.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular fundamental topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s crucial to get organized and understand exactly what your assets and liabilities are.
- What to do to make sure you’re properly insured with your property, medical bills, and in the event that you pass away and need to protect your family.
- Why you should explore debt consolidation if you have multiple kinds of debt you’re paying down monthly.
- What you can do to help yourself stay motivated and move in the right direction toward achieving your goals.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- 004: Tracking Income and Expenses
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.