Today we’re shining the spotlight on Jeremy Roll, a legendary investor in the real estate, syndication, and multifamily space. Jeremy has helped shape this industry and recently shared 5 of his most important lessons for investing.
Jeremy left the corporate world in 2007 to become a full-time, passive, limited partner cashflow investor. He’s the founder & president of Roll Investment group, and he also co-founded the nonprofit For Investors, By Investors (FIBI) in 2007 to help others learn how to invest in passive assets.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s important to take a long view of the market and consider what disruptions might affect your investments.
- Why you need to be really strict with your criteria for new deals.
- How to prepare your materials as an operator if you don’t have much experience or have different experience.
- What details you must include when making offers to other investors.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Jeremy Roll | Roll Investment Group |email@example.com
- For Investors By Investors (FIBI)
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.