We’re walking through a 4-step plan for financial freedom today for this episode of Young, Hungry & Determined Friday.
You definitely need a goal before you get started – but once you have your equity nest egg, it’s all about focus, smart decision, and good investments to make sure you create the financial freedom you want.
Do you want us to do a deep dive on a particular foundational topic or mindset challenge? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode. And then come chat with us about it on Instagram or Facebook!
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How much money it takes to have an equity nest egg that can set you up for the rest of your life.
- How much you should be saving each month.
- What to do with the money you’re setting aside each month.
- What a high-quality investment looks like and will do for your nest egg.
- Why you’ll have to make some sacrifices if you want to get to your target as quickly and successfully as possible.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!
- Warren Buffett
- Do you want to have your question answered on the show? Leave us a voicemail at (843)790-4245 and you might feature on our next Saturday episode.