Welcome back! For our very first Foundational Monday, we’re exploring a concept that’s going to be central to the things we talk about on the show.
Foundational Mondays offer up core financial lessons so you can take control of your money and feel confident making financial decisions.
Today, we’re talking about the difference between passive and active income and why you should work to build up passive income streams in order to achieve financial freedom.
If you like what you’re hearing so far and you think others would benefit from The Danny Randazzo Show, it would be amazing if you’d take a couple of minutes to rate & review it in Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcasts!). Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards that I will be giving away in celebration of the launch of podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The difference between active and passive income.
- Why active income isn’t always as reliable as we want to think it is.
- How to start putting some of your earnings from active income into a passive investment vehicle like real estate.
- How you can combine active and passive income to create the life you want and spend your time your own way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Enter for your chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards in celebration of the launch of The Danny Randazzo Show!