Click HERE to listen to Danny’s interview on the longest running daily real estate podcast in the world with host Joe Fairless.
Interview Notes: His total out-of-pocket after house hacking in the expensive bay area of California was $400. Not too bad! He put his life savings into it, then eventually purchased a 1 million Dollar commercial building with six units. This is a rare case but definitely turn up the volume and take notes! Best Ever Tweet: Get your mindset right and believe your purpose.
Danny Randazzo Real Estate Background:
- Owner of Randazzo Capital
- Took every available liquid dollar to buy my first primary residence in San Francisco Bay Area
- First purchase was a $1 Million dollar commercial building
- His portfolio holdings are focused on commercial and multi-family properties
- Based in Charleston, South Carolina
- Say hi to him at http://www.randazzocapital.com/
- Best Ever book: Mistakes Millionaires Make by Harry Clark